New JRM Manager

For customers and slip holders of Jamestown Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

New JRM Manager

Post by E_ »

Glad to finally see the announcement as several on the forum had dropped the hint it had happened.
Jamestown Resort & Marina would like to welcome Jeff Padilla as our new General Manager. Jeff is from Russell County. He and his family reside in Russell Springs. If you see him on the dock stop and introduce yourself to him.
Jeff.jpg
Jeff.jpg (285.56 KiB) Viewed 2668 times

Welcome Jeff from someone who certainly enjoys JRM and the hospitality that it's staff always shows.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: New JRM Manager

Post by E_ »

Anyone have any details on the status of Mgt at JRM? ...WCM?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... 236730801/

Don Hunter

1 hr
A quick note here. This week there have been 2 marina managers leave their positions on the lake. Elizabeth has left Grider Hill and Jeff has left Jamestown Marina. I wish them both well and suggest all coments are kept positive. I will tell you right now if I see any derogatory posts related to either, they will be deleted. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... 532860801/

Eric Hillman

Just now
With the news shared by Don earlier, I would also I just wanted to take a moment and thank Jeff P. from JRM. He also should be commended for working with this group and our Forum, between he and Frieda several nice events that were an fun and family friendly were setup at JRM. He also lended a ear and even called me to check in on concerns I had with some changes to the dock and made what changes he was able to make from what I can tell. I of course wish he would have had more of a presence on here but at least when a customer reached out he would respond if it made its way to him. From what I see Marina Mgt is hard, its even harder when you deal with churn in managing companies or ownership.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Von Return.png
Von Return.png (183.09 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

Return to “Jamestown Marina”