JRM Ramp

For customers and slip holders of Jamestown Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pumpkincreek
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown and Lilly

JRM Ramp

Post by Pumpkincreek »

Please! Can something be done to the JRM ramp? One launch lane is the pits, make some room!!! I know the lake is down and it is a hardship for all... but add some concrete!! I have broken 2 props this year launching my boat at the infamouse "Hole in the ramp" at JRM.

I use your ramp and buy gas and sundries from you. The least you can do is offer me a hazard free launching site. I do not like the Lily Creek ramp, but I will use it if you do not improve access. X(

Thanks,
PC
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Re: JRM Ramp

Post by Dolphin »

I Understand your frustration P.C. concerning the JRM ramp!

I used both JRM and Pumkincreek this season and from now on I will just use the P.C. state park ramp.

Do not think this has not been brought up to the management of JRM. ! Many times :ymsick: :-?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: JRM Ramp

Post by E_ »

I avoid JRM for those reasons and the others like the Plunge prize issue Rod had with them.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Jamestown Marina”