New General manager @ JRM

For customers and slip holders of Jamestown Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

New General manager @ JRM

Post by LC addict »

I just got an email announcement from JRM welcoming a new GM.
Hope this one works out!!!! Anyone know anything about him?
JAM_BillChamberlain.jpg
JAM_BillChamberlain.jpg (120.29 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: New General manager @ JRM

Post by E_ »

is that good?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

E_HILLMAN wrote:is that good?
They go through them, what like one a year??? Isn't he like # 8675309??? =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

I hope its good! But then again I liked Corey... he seemed to be trying, but of course I did hear some stories after he was terminated. Just one of those things,which is why I try not to get drawn into the rumor mill!

I am hoping he is at the boatshow this wknd, I'd like to have a chance to meet him and see what kind of plans he has!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: New General manager @ JRM in 2010 leaving in Nov 2012. :

Post by E_ »

Well per Marine Assist's post at http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... #pid412668 Mr Chamberlain is leaving.

:( I for one am pretty sad about it as I got to meet him this year and he was a great guy. Over the past couple of years I have seen from my viewpoint improvements at the marina. So much so I planned on next year making JRM my main marina for launching my boat. (really wish they had transient slips big enough for my boat).

I can only wish him and his family the best as they begin mid November at thier new home and Marina in South Carolina. Lets pray we get one just as good to continue the progress.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

No news?
MarineAssist
Better Member

Post by MarineAssist »

E, John Meincken the company accountant has been in charge since Bill left.

I have heard that Greg Kinney (one of the owners) will run the marina himself this year. No idea if it is true or not yet.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I figured someone had the reins but I have yet to hear who will officially have them this summer. It sux as I really felt Bill was getting things moving along..

Return to “Jamestown Marina”