Power outage - A-dock slips, slips 330 - 351, and 431 - 451

For customers and slip holders of Grider Hill Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Power outage - A-dock slips, slips 330 - 351, and 431 - 451

Post by E_ »

From Grider Hill Facebook - The electric is off to A-dock slips, slips 330 - 351, and 431 - 451. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. We are have attempted to reach every customer this affects, if there was no answer we did leave a message. We will fix the issue as soon as possible
Attachments
Grider.GIF
Grider.GIF (10.74 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Power outage - A-dock slips, slips 330 - 351, and 431 -

Post by E_ »

Grider Hill Marina & Resort

Contractors have arrived to fix the electric on A-Dock, Slips #330-351 and Slips #431-451. I will keep everyone posted on progress. Electricians are also working to fix the problem on J-Dock today. Thanks again for everyone's understanding.

Elizabeth

Like · · Share · 51 · about an hour ago ·
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Grider Hill”