Drowning at Grider (per Waterwings at LC.com)

For customers and slip holders of Grider Hill Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Drowning at Grider (per Waterwings at LC.com)

Post by E_ »

http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=37184
:(
tid=37184 author=WaterWings Sad to say there was an apparent drowning at Grider Hill last night.
Body has been recovered in 125' of water.
Sorry details are few right now and more will follow.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Drowning at Grider (per Waterwings at LC.com)

Post by E_ »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/griderh ... ment_reply
facebook_q.jpg
facebook_q.jpg (2.1 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
Margie B**

I am deeply saddened to learn that my precious friend Andrew Barnett "Andy" from the houseboatsplus.com sales office has passed away. Andy had a wonderful sense of humor and a kind word for everyone. He marched to the beat of his own drummer, he was his own person and I loved him dearly. My world will forever be a little sadder, less colorful and more mundane without the possibility of Andy coming along to brighten it up. Andy, it just won't be the same without you. I hope you know I loved you from the depths of my heart.

Like · · Follow Post · Share · 29 minutes ago

Carla W***** W****** I am feeling the exact same thing! He was such a wonderful guy and always had a smile on his face! I have to agree the lake won't be the same without him. R.I.P. Andy

5 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Attachments
HBPLUS.JPG
HBPLUS.JPG (28.4 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Very sad.... :( :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “Grider Hill”