Grider Posted some 76 Falls pics on Facebook today

For customers and slip holders of Grider Hill Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Grider Posted some 76 Falls pics on Facebook today

Post by E_ »

IF you don't see the pics you might need to be logged into facebook.

they are at:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 4027955451

Woulda loved to been on that cruise

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Grider Posted some 76 Falls pics on Facebook today

Post by Lock5 »

If it doesn't look like a total rainout on Sat. I may bring the jetski and take a trip out there.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

you should bring two.. :P
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

You should bring a big fast boat, that we all could ride in. :ymhug:

I only have a big slow boat....... and a very little fast one............
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm bringin my boat. (but not to the water, someone else is gonna give my trailer and outdrive some maintenance so it will be ready for Memorial Day Weekend).
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'd bet Islander has his in the water though. And his actually is fast.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I'd bet Islander has his in the water though. And his actually is fast.
Oh yeah! I have already run a tank of fuel through mine this year. That is the last of the cheap gas! I will put enough in her to do me this weekend as the prices have to go down soon. This will be the sixth time I have been on the lake this year. Done been swimming a few times. Been to 76 Falls three times, Little Falls once and a lot of other places. Went out last weekend. A little debris don't bother me none... We'll definitely take a trip back to the Falls this weekend.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmm, if you are willing and able I might would chip in for some state dock fuel for a lil ride Sat afternoon if you promise to keep it right side up and on the top side of the water... lol
E_
Site Admin

THE FALLS ARE BACK!

Post by E_ »

Grider Hill Communication:
GHM 76.PNG
GHM 76.PNG (363.2 KiB) Viewed 3801 times

And photos they posted on the April 19 2014 on Facebook
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 1.jpg
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 1.jpg (16.26 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 2.jpg
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 2.jpg (18.93 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 3.jpg
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 3.jpg (16.72 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 4.jpg
4-19-2014 76 Falls GH 4.jpg (18.96 KiB) Viewed 3801 times
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

Islander_212 wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:I'd bet Islander has his in the water though. And his actually is fast.
Oh yeah! I have already run a tank of fuel through mine this year. That is the last of the cheap gas! I will put enough in her to do me this weekend as the prices have to go down soon. This will be the sixth time I have been on the lake this year. Done been swimming a few times. Been to 76 Falls three times, Little Falls once and a lot of other places. Went out last weekend. A little debris don't bother me none... We'll definitely take a trip back to the Falls this weekend.
It's called a camera Islander! how hard is it for you to take a couple pictures each time you're out so that us lake deprived people can see what's happening! Man you really piss me off!
camera.jpg
camera.jpg (10.47 KiB) Viewed 3796 times

Only because I am jealous and really need a break from work and a couple days out on the lake.

Return to “Grider Hill”