Elizabeth Sasser resigns from Grider management

For customers and slip holders of Grider Hill Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Elizabeth Sasser resigns from Grider management

Post by E_ »

Posted this morning on the greater Hill Facebook page by Elizabeth.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170727-070928 (Custom).jpg
Screenshot_20170727-070928 (Custom).jpg (84.98 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Elizabeth Sasser resigns from Grider management

Post by E_ »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... 546845801/
Eric Hillman shared Grider Hill Marina & Resort's post.

2 hrs
I just wanted to take a moment and thank Elizabeth Dobbs Sasser for working with this group and our Forum, she's arranged several nice events that were an absolute blast. Also want to thank her for her participation in this group as a member of the management team at Grider. always stepping in to dispel rumors or give extra attention to a customer who may have had a question or concern it means a lot and I love it when Marina management does this. I hope the next piece of her journey is wonderful.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Grider Hill Marina & Resort
6 hrs

Grider Hillians,

Many of you have already heard the news but, I wanted to take a moment to let you know I have resigned from my position at Grider Hill.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and appreciate the opportunity to have worked at a place I have loved so much. Thank you for the support, memories and many friendships I have made during my time at Grider Hill. Thanks to Jim & Deb for this amazing experience. Thanks to all the Grider Hill Crew you have been awesome to work with and I couldn't have done it without you!

Even though I will miss everyone, I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life. Grider Hill will always be my home. I know it will continue to prosper and grow. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the season and I will see you at the lake! ⚓️

Elizabeth Dobbs Sasser
Grider Hillian
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth Dobbs Sasser Thank you Eric! It has been an absolute pleasure working with you as well!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Grider Hill”