Anchor South Mgt Switch to Marinas Intl at Beaver Creek

For customers and slip holders of Beaver Creek Marina

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Anchor South Mgt Switch to Marinas Intl at Beaver Creek

Post by E_ »

See announcement below
A S  CNL-Mgmt Transition Letter-BEAVER CREEK.jpg
A S CNL-Mgmt Transition Letter-BEAVER CREEK.jpg (145.62 KiB) Viewed 7166 times
Attachments
A S CNL-Mgmt Transition Letter-BEAVER CREEK.pdf
(124.65 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Anchor South Mgt Switch to Marinas Intl at Beaver Creek

Post by E_ »

Just a FYI, I suggest following Anchor South if you want the scoop...
_20151119_210141.JPG
_20151119_210141.JPG (151.8 KiB) Viewed 7014 times
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

This is scary. I am assuming they mean Grider. That is the last thing we need there another large Company taking over marinas.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

This was old news and the new purchases were State Dock and Wolf Creek.
raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

Post by raptorlvr »

Anchor South did NOT purchase State Dock and Wolf Creek Marina. Suntex Marinas purchased these two marinas. Two different companies but both based out of Dallas, Texas.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Not accurate Debbie, they merged last year..
Anchor South Management and Suntex Marina Investors merge

April 12, 2016

By Boating Industry

Anchor South Investments, LLC and its property management company Anchor South Management, LLC, both based in Knoxville, Tenn., have joined Suntex Marina Investors, LLC, based in Dallas, Texas. The Anchor South companies are now wholly owned subsidiaries of Suntex.

Anchor South will continue to be headquartered in Knoxville and headed by President Mitchell Jones, while Suntex will continue to be based in Dallas and led by Johnny Powers, founding principal and CEO.

“We are thrilled to join forces with Anchor South. Their team shares our passion and commitment for offering the best in customer service and the highest quality of marina life experience possible, while also delivering strong financial results for our investors, owners, and stakeholders,” said Bryan Redmond, founding principal and head of acquisitions at Suntex.

“As well, we are excited about this new partnership and confident that together, we will continue to grow and provide our marina tenants and guest with memorable experiences each and every time they visit one of our properties,” Jones added.

With this merger, these combined marina investment companies will collectively own and operate 29 marinas in the United States and Caribbean. Over $200 million in equity and over $200 million in alternative funding are collectively being used to acquire select marinas across the United States that meet the strict “institutional quality” standards of Suntex and Anchor South.

Alicia Jones, president of Anchor South Management, said, “This is an exciting step forward for all of us as we bring together these two great and complementary companies. Joining forces with Suntex will allow us to position the combined company as the most sought after investor and operator in this exciting segment of the industry and enhances our ability to deliver quality experiences to boaters across the U.S. and Caribbean.”

“We will stay true to our guests, our brands, and most importantly our core values of faith, integrity, and service while driving enhanced performance for our investors as we continue to grow together,” added Powers.

For more information, visit www.suntex.com.

Return to “Beaver Creek Marina”